The Number 1 Thing You Need to Start a Travel Blog
I didn’t know how to start a travel blog. I’d been trudging along at my blog for five years. The results were abysmal. My blog was abysmal. I didn’t know what I wanted it to be. It was kind-of sort-of a restaurant review, wine review, craft beer review, food pairing suggestions, sometime homebrew, recipe sharing, travel stories, rants, and raves blog with the occasional deep thought or funny story mixed in.
It had no direction.
I simply typed whatever my brain synapses snapped out. It was a confusing stream of conscious. My readership reflected my lack of direction, design, coherence, you name it.
Then I learned how to start a travel blog from Travel Blog Success.
I had heard about Travel Blog Success years earlier but always put off joining. It did cost money after all and shouldn’t everything on the Internet be free?
I started to notice that most of my favorite travel bloggers were in it. Travels blogger who I had a travel blog crush on. Bloggers like Expert Vagabond, Alex in Wanderland, Planet D, Adventurous Kate, Y Travel Blog.
We’re talking the elite class. The celebrity class. The bloggers who I wanted to be like.
Joining Travel Blog Success was the single best thing I did to jump-start my travel blogging and writing career.
Without it, I have no doubt that I would have killed off The Wandering Gourmand a long time again and chalked it up as that time I tried to be a writer…
But you know what? Now I’m a published travel writer thanks to Travel Blog Success.
I’ve even landed a few sponsored trips.
Free travel! What! What!
Here are 3 reasons why you need to join Travel Blog Success if you want to start a travel blog:
- A Private Community Stocked Full of Celebrity Travel Bloggers – All those A-listers I mentioned above? They’re in a super-secret Facebook group that you’ll now be a part of. And they’re active! Ask a question and someone who’s made it in travel blogging will most likely answer. I check in daily for ideas, inspiration, and to be a part of a community of like minded travel bloggers. A community that wants to help you start a travel blog and succeed!
- An E-course on How to Start a Travel Blog – I had no idea how little I knew about blogging and social media until I started to take Travel Blog Success’s e-course. And I had been doing this for 5 years! Yikes! The course is put together by industry experts who have successful travel blogging careers.
- An Opportunities Board – Once you’re ready to test out your skills beyond your own blog, Travel Blog Success is there to help you make it happen with their Opportunities Board. I landed a rather well paying gig because of it.
Travel Blog Success pays for itself!
It’s actually done more than that for me. I’ve made money from Travel Blog Success!
- Initial Investment – -$225
- Income from Affiliate Program – $322
- Value of Sponsored Travel Won from Mimicking a Lesson in the Curriculum – $4,600
- Income from Freelance Gig Found on Opportunities Board – $2,662
- So far I’m Ahead by $7,359!!!
Why put your travel blogging dreams on hold any longer! Register for Travel Blog Success today!